Get some help with your suds and duds!
1. Laundry machines are for campus residents only.
2. The machines are to be used ONLY between the hours of 7am and 11pm, unless it’s an emergency.
3. There are 5 washers and 5 dryers in each of the laundry rooms. Four washers and 4 dryers in each of the laundry rooms have assigned times on the laundry schedule. The laundry schedule must be followed by all residents for these 4 machines.
4. The fifth washer and dryer are open for use on a first come basis.
5. Sundays are open for use on a first come basis.
6. Each apartment gets a laundry schedule magnet for each of the bedrooms it has. These magnets reserve the two washers and dryers that correspond with the colored dot on the board for two hours.
7. The laundry schedule’s two-hour time slot allows for only 30 minutes of drying time past the end of the slot. Please plan accordingly.
8. "30-Minute Rule" - If someone is not using their time-slot you may use their machine 30 minutes after the resident’s time-slot has started to make sure the original user is not doing laundry, but plan to be out of the machines for the next time slot.